25.2.12

Purple

Today I asked my boyfriend to take some pictures of me wearing some of the clothes I made.





A month ago I made a half circle skirt. I made small seams in the center front panel, to give it a playful touch. I drafted the pattern myself.





I already wrote about my cardigan. But I didn't make any pictures of me wearing it, yet. 




Last year I started knitting, one of my first projects were a barret and a scarf. The  flowers are crocheted. Please, don't mind my hair in this picture. 



And another purple project:
I recently started knitting a tunic, but it will take a lot of time to finish. So I decided to start with a smaller project:
Well, at least I thought it would go faster, but it took some time to manage the  stitches.






 And last, but not least, one of my cats:
The very charming Dita










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it!