22.8.12

Vintage Fashion Inspiration: Stage Door

I just watched the movie Stage Door, and I loved it. This movie is about a lot of girls who are trying to become an actress and are living together in a boarding house. I really liked the cynical girl Ginger Rogers was playing in this movie, she's so funny! And I loved their clothes!


Ik heb vanavond genoten van de film Stage Door. Deze film gaat over een groep meisjes die proberen door te breken als actrice. Ze wonen bij elkaar in een 'boarding house'. Ginger Rogers was in deze film echt heel erg leuk als bijdehant meisje. En natuurlijk was de kleding fantastisch!

Here are some shots from the movie:

Hieronder een aantal afbeeldingen van de film:






Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it!