12.4.13

Me Made May 2013

'I, Anthea of Sewing ♥ Vintage ♥ Knitting, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear a selfmade garment at least 3 times a week for the duration of May 2013'



As you can read above, I'm joining the Me Made May '13 challenge, hosted by Zoe. It will be the first time! I'm very excited about it!

Ik ga bovenstaande quote niet vertalen, want ik vind het zo knullig in het Nederlands. Maar ik ga dus meedoen aan "Me Made May" georganiseerd door Zoe. Het is de bedoeling dat ik ten minste 3x per week mijn eigen gemaakte kleding ga dragen en dit ga ik op mijn blog bijhouden.

I've been writing my blog for over a year now, but I've been sewing much longer. I always thought to write a blog about some of my favourite sewing projects, but I never come to it.
This challenge would be perfect to share some of my older sewing projects with you! 
I'm thinking about posting weekly updates, but I'm not sure yet. We'll see how it goes!

Ik schrijf deze blog nu iets langer dan een jaar, maar ik maak al langer mijn eigen kleding. Ik had al eens bedacht om over mijn oudere projecten te schrijven, maar het komt er eigenlijk nooit van. Me Made May is ideaal om toch wat aandacht te besteden aan deze kledingstukken.
Ik denk dat ik elke week een update zal plaatsen, maar ik weet het op dit moment nog niet zeker. 
We zullen zien hoe het gaat!

Are you participating?
Doe je ook mee?

4 comments:

  1. I'm also in! I've signed up on Zoe's blog, but my own post will come in a few days =) I took part in MeMadeJune two years ago, it was so much fun! Also a great way to evaluate one's sewing and test in in "reality". I think that challenge was what gave me the overall idea of what I want in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your outfits! And I hope it will give me some insight about my wardrobe too!

      Delete
  2. How exciting! Everything you create is so timelessly beautiful (and completely in keeping with my own vintage style), and I cannot wait to learn more about some of your past sewing projects.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it!