Winter is definitely over, but recently I did finish the coat for my mother in law! Let's say it's just ready for next autumn/winter.
I used a very basic coat pattern, but with adding the borders, the coat is much more interesting.
Oh, the ease of this pattern is ridiculous. If we followed the sizes of the pattern, I would have made a coat which would fitted my mother in law twice. A coat should at least have some shape.
I made a muslin of another size and it fitted fine. No baggy coats here.
This was the first time I sewed a coat, and man, it's time consuming. But it's also a great learning experience.
The pictures are taken with a smartphone, so that's why they're a bit blurry.
I hope you like it!