New project: Simplicity 1329

Hi all!

It's time to introduce my new sewing project! I did finish the 40s slacks and 40s blouse from my previous post, but unfortunately I don't have a proper camera to take pics. Hopefully I will have a camera in a few weeks, so there will be some outfit pictures soon here!

If you're reading my blog for some time, you probably remember I made a playsuit about 2 years ago. Well I really do like wearing playsuits during summer. So it's time for a new one!

Simplicity 1329 is the pattern I want to use. I like both styles, but I'm going for style 2. Most of my blouses en dresses have puffed sleeves, and this time I want something different. But it was a hard decision because I really adore view 1 as well. 
This time I picked a red/white checkered fabric with a floral print. I think it's perfect for summer. 

My organised chaos
Cutting the fabric took lots of time. Because I want the checkers to match therefore I cut every piece one by one. Normally I fold the fabric so you can cut two pieces at the same time. I counted nearly 40(!) pattern pieces! So it really took me some hours to cut everything.

You can imagine I'm  very glad the cutting is done. At the moment I'm working on the shorts. I think they're going to be very cute.

It's soo good to be sewing again! I'll keep you updated!
Have a nice weekend!