18.5.16

Me Made May Round Up Week 1 and 2

Hello!

We already passed two weeks of Me Made May, so it's time for a little round up. I pledged to wear me made garments at least three times a week. We had chilly weather and summery weather so it was nice to switch between my beloved cardigans and summer dresses.


At the first day I wore two recent makes: a 40s dress and my Rowan Cardigan. I love both items and wear them a lot. 



The second day I wore a floral dress I made a few years ago. It was lovely weather so this dress was a perfect choice.



I love to combine vintage and modern. Here I wore a me made 40s inspired blouse and skirt. I had to run some errands and I can't walk very long on high heels so I opted for sneakers. The jacket and sneakers gives the otherwise cute outfit some edge.



In the second week of may we still had some great weather. So I picked another floral dress. This time a dress made with a 50s sewing pattern. Actually this is one of the first vintage sewing patterns I ever purchased.



And the good weather continues, so I wore another dress suitable for warmer temperatures. This dress is made from one of my Lutterloh books. I love stripes and I love puffed sleeves and I love shirtwaist dresses. So a total win for me!



Alas, temperature dropped down. So no, pretty summer dresses this time. This time I'm wearing a me made blouse, dress and the cardigan you have already seen above.

I hope you like it! :)

17 comments:

  1. Booeh voor het slechte weer maar ik ben helemaal 😍 van je roze jurk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Hij is bij mij ook favoriet :)

      Delete
  2. You look great! Love the pairing of the modern jacket and cool sunglasses with the sweet 40's garments. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love to mix vintage and more modern items :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE all your outfits! The floral dresses are great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just love floral fabrics :)

      Delete
  4. I love the floral dress right at the top. Do you remember what pattern you used? I have yet to sew a sucessful shirtwaist dress, but I have one from Tara Starlet which I love. Also, I can't get over your Rowan cardi, that is one perfect knit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern is Hollywood 1335 :)Thank you! It was difficult to knit but I'm very happy with the results :)

      Delete
  5. Je rode bloemenjurk vind ik het leukst! Maar wat ik vooral helemaal geweldig vind, is je zonnebril!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik ben ook erg blij met de zonnebril, was ook echt een koopje (4 euro)

      Delete
  6. Woe such gorgeous outfits! Your self made wardrobe is enviable I would happily steal it all;-P I am especially smitten with your floral dresses and the candy stripe one is perfection! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pieces on and all - I'm especially smitten with your gorgeous dark pink floral print dress. That is a garment of immensely beauty and sweetness. Love! :)

    Big hugs & happy wishes for the last few days of May,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! It is just a dress perfect for summer!

      Delete
  8. You have made a delightful wardrobe of pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely garments! You are such a talented seamstress :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it!